Got a Singing Dream?
Whether you want singing to be your career or your hobby, the tools to get you there are here.
- Find your strength & your style
- Rock the karaoke circuit
- Hone your performance skills
- Pass those theory assessments
- Develop your harmonizing skills
- Learn to set your lyrics to music
Use the tabs to the right for details on the different ways OwJF can you help you achieve your singing dreams.
Using decades of my experience as a musician, singer, and teacher, let me help you follow your passion and chase your dreams.
- Build Vocal Strength, Range, Tone, and Stamina
- Learn Keyboard, Music Theory and Songwriting Skills
- Prepare for Sight-Reading and Solfeggio Assessments
- Develop Personal Style, Mic Technique and Stage Presence
- Work to Conquer Your Performance Anxiety
The Singer-Athlete Workout Series Starter Course
An 8-week introductory course that will improve your tone, range, power, vocal stamina, and confidence.
You’ll begin experiencing progress in the very first week, and leave the course with the tools and knowledge necessary to continue your vocal growth on your own or as a Singer-Athlete Online Member. Learn More…
Singer-Athlete Online Membership
Work at your own direction by becoming a Singer-Athlete Online Member.
Membership gives you access to:
- The Singer-Athlete Workout Series library of vocal exercises
- The OwJF Member Video Library, (with tutorials and workout combinations)
- Members-Only Blog Posts
- Me! Members can schedule a monthly Skype check-in to receive feedback, ask questions, share challenges or progress, combat discouragement, and encourage accountability. Learn More…
Tools for success and beginner theory pdf’s to get your musicianship rolling and prepare you for more advanced theory and songwriting courses.