Want to further your singing goals?
Chances are, music theory training is just what you need. Why? Music theory training will:
- Improve your timing skills
- Improve your harmonizing skills
- Improve your choral music reading skills
- Improve your songwriting skills
- Allow you to accompany yourself at the keyboard
- Improve how you communicate with your backing musicians
If the task seems daunting, don’t worry.
Not only have I broken the information down into manageable pieces, but I’ve designed these modules so that you can focus on what pertains to your specific goals. No need for an entire drawn-out course that covers aspects you either already know or don’t need to learn. You’re in charge!
If you’re brand new to reading and writing music, you should begin with the free theory downloads HERE before delving into the Chord Book.
If you’re brand new to music theory, you’ll need the prerequisite course called Getting Your Feet Wet with Music Theory. He’s the companion video: