I offer in-person and internet coaching to students around age eight through adult.
- In-person coaching takes place weekly in my Cape Coral teaching studio.
- Internet coaching takes place weekly online. See below for details.
Every singing student has different needs and goals. I tailor my lessons to match both.
My singing students:
- Learn the anatomy of their instrument (as age appropriate) and develop efficient and healthy technique.
- Learn to think of themselves as athletes, and practice accordingly.
- Develop a workout routine (as age appropriate) to grow range, strength, and agility.
- Have access to targeted vocal exercises meant for specific vocal goals.
- Choose the songs we work on based on personal goals.
- Have the space and freedom to develop personal style.
- Develop stage presence, mic technique, and learn to work through performance anxiety.
Not your tradition piano lessons. I teach music theory and keyboard skills.
In the course of these lessons, you will:
- Learn how to read and write music.
- Understand the concepts of chords, scales, and keys.
- Learn to play chord progressions in various keys.
- Be able to pick up a lead sheet (lyrics w/chord names) and play.
- Play songs that interest you (and determine the best keys to sing them in, if you’re a singer).
- Prepare (if needed) for school music assessments.
- Build a solid music foundation that will enhance future music study.
- Have a hobby that can be a positive outlet for the rest of you life
Internet coaching offers the same learning experience as in-person coaching, but from just about anywhere. Requirements:
- A computer (positioned so I can see your upper body (singing) or your hands (keys)
- High speed internet service
- A Skype account (free)