3 Ways to Receive Online Face-to-Face Coaching.
Single Assessment Consultation:
A single 45-minute online meeting for feedback and suggestions regarding how to move forward toward your singing goals.
Once you purchase the session, I will contact you to schedule our online meeting time. The substance of the meeting will be up to you. You can:
- Chat about your musical project goals.
- Sing to me for technique or performance related feedback.
- Share a song or songs for songwriting critique.
- Request feedback for anything else pertaining to your singing goals.
Weekly Online Lessons:
Singing Lessons for Teens & Adults Come in Packages of 1, 5, or 12 Lessons.
Weekly one-on-one lessons are online only and vary in cost depending on quantity. Use the button below to see prices.
Please Note: Multi-lesson packages are non-refundable and time-constrained in the following ways:
- Five-lesson packages must be used within six weeks.
- Twelve-lesson packages must be used within fourteen weeks.
Artist Development Coaching
For when you're ready to go from a hobbyist to a gigging singer.
- Improve and polish your singing and performance chops.
- Get clear on and manage your inner and outer obstacles.
- Develop your ideal artist brand and musical project.
- Develop songwriting chops, if applicable.
- Create and implement a roadmap to your dream.
The first step is to schedule a Single Assessment Consultation. From there, you may decide to take what we discuss and run with it on your own, or we move into our coaching program!